Thursday, July 3, 2014

Getting To Know ME

Hello everyone!

My name is Tylor DeNoya and I am now a junior at Washburn University. I am originally from Leavenworth, KS, and first attended Kansas City Kansas Community College. I made the move to Topeka last fall very eager to start anew. My intentions were to study Physical Therapy, but I decided that wasn't for me and am now a Mass Media major.

I love watching all kinds of movies, so I've decided to dedicate my blog to them. I've decided to break down the 10 best romantic comedies. This is probably my favorite movie genre so why not. There's many different lists out there, but I found one that's closest to my liking. I'm looking forward to starting!

Thanks, I hope everyone enjoys!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading lists. I am not much of a movie person so lists can help me pick out good movies when I am in the mood to watch a movie!

    ReplyDelete